Welcome to the Official Home of Kevin Lunceford, Realtor®
Are you ready to buy or sell a home??
Have you spent years paying your hard earned money each month to a landlord to pad his pockets? Have you ever considered making an investment in yourself? If so, then it might be the time to consider purchasing your own home and investing in your future. However, you do need to ensure that you are prepared and well informed before making this investment. There are many financial considerations to take into account before you start looking for a home. But, if you can arrange your finances into a sensible plan and secure a mortgage then this can ultimately be the most rewarding purchase you have ever made or will make. I would love the opportunity to guide you through this process and make this process as easy on you as possible.
Finance plays a huge role in the decision to purchase your first home. This is to be expected as will not likely have a few hundred thousand dollars sitting around and will need to secure a mortgage of some sort. You should really make sure that you are prepared for the application for a mortgage as it will involve a thorough investigation of your past credit history. If there are any issues that you know of with your credit then you should take care of them before you apply for the mortgage. Sometimes this is a simple case of oversight, some things have been taken care of and not recorded as such, and sometimes there can be some debts that you will need to address. Once these are taken care of, be sure to get a letter of release that you can show to the mortgage broker or company if necessary. If there are no issues with your credit then that will only make the process easier.
There is no stronger tool in the home buying process than having all your financing in line before you start shopping. This is a great attraction for sellers as they want their homes to sell quickly and without incident or trouble in the money phase, a buyer with ready-to-go financing´s offers will hold greater favor with almost any seller. If you are mindful of these things then when the time comes to make your offer, the whole affair will go much more smoothly and you will be able to dedicate your time to what is important. How to decorate your new home.
Buying a home will be easier, if you use my easy to follow 6 step program. With my professional assistance you will receive tips on buying a home with the all the features and amenities you are looking for.
- Receive my dedicated customer service when it is time to select and negotiate the best deal, on your real estate purchase and learn how to protect yourself throughout your transaction and beyond.
- Search for newly updated homes for sale in the Conway, real estate market through local Realtor Multiple Listing Service.
- Calculate your payments with my loan calculator.
- View virtual tours & digital photos of my listings and many more on-line.
- Search Central Arkansas Real Estate Community Information pages.
- Search Conway Real Estate Community Information pages.
- Call me today and start your adventure to home ownership and the American Dream. I can and will save you thousands on your Arkansas residential purchase.